Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sat. Oct. 1, 2011 Speedy Challenge #75

Speedy's challenge this week was given to us by Colleen-to use polka dots!

 Recently I have decided that I really like using dots. I printed this bg from my clip art folder and sponged orange Distress ink over the dots.  I think it makes a great Halloween bg.  The Boo to You sentiment is from Mark's Finest Papers stamp set of the same name. I added Glossy Accents to the eyes to accentuate them!

So glad you visited and please know I really appreciate your comments!

10 comments:

peggy wainman said...

I love those eyes!

sandi said...

Love this card. So cute, Thank you for sharing!

Aunt Linda said...

love everything about this card especially the bg... TFS !

Pat said...

Very Cute. Thanks for playing with Speedy the Cats Friends.

Winnie and Patty said...

Karen--this is just adorable! Love the black bow in the corner! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge!

Ravengirl said...

Oh my goodness! This is so much fun!!!

Janeen said...

Too cute, love his eyes. Thanks for playing the Speedy Cat challenge to use dots. We appreciate you.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just spooktacular. How fun and fabulous your card is. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at MFP Speedy the Cat Dot Challenge.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

Designing with Debbie said...

Great card, Love the shading on the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

Anonymous said...

The black ribbon at the left corner and the eyes are so cute...


Hotel Key Card
Plastic gift card

Total Pageviews