Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2011 CAS139 Challenge + one

The CAS challenge 139 at SCS was to be inspired by this photo.
Not only was I inspired, but it sure made me hungry!!!




Here is the card I came up with, using these colors.


I have another fun card today.  My kids are grown, but I wanted to use this die and make a Christmas card for a teacher. The sentiment and the pine boughs are from Mark's Finest Papers' Holly Greetings and Ginger Cookies stamp sets.


I really appreciate all your comments!!  ...Karen

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh what a yummy inspiration photo! My fav cinn rolls! Love the coloring on your flower!

Nan G said...

Beautiful cards - love the flower. How do you cut it out.? I'd lose a few petals for sure. lol thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Great cards, BUT that flower card is GORGEOUS!!!

Shirley said...

They are both so unique. The first is so delicate and lovely. The second is just so bright, cheerful and full of Christmas!

Total Pageviews