Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sun. Oct. 9, 2011 Speedy's Challenge #77

Time for another Saturday challenge at Speedy's.

Linda challenged us to make a card without using any dp.  So here goes...
This cute little chipmonk is from Mark's Finest Papers "Forest Gifts" stamp set.  There are a lot of fabulous images in this set.  This card is a 3.5" square and I scored lines all around the border.  I colored with Copic markers.  This will be a cute little gift card, along with some coffee or a mug (or both), don't you think?




Thank you so much for visiting!   ...Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I love the embossing and your squirrel is coloured so beautifully! Now I need to make some 3.5" cards - don't have any and don't think I've made any that small - oops...teehee!
Hugz2u!

Cheri said...

LOL, Karen! This is adorable. I have a Chippy that comes every day and sits on a rock - much like this one - and chirps away until I bring him some sunflower seeds.

Total Pageviews