Thursday, October 6, 2011

Thurs. Oct. 6, 2011 Two for Today

First card up today is one I made using a soon-to-be released set from Mark's Finest Papers. (available 10/11/11).  It is a one layer card that I entered into the One Layer Wednesday challenge (OLW 66). I made a circle template, with vinyl, on my Cricut machine.  I sponged the background, then stamped and colored the image with Copics.


My next card was for Tami's Monday challenge on StampTV, back on Sept. 26th.  I forgot to post it here.  There was a beautiful photo for our inspiration, and I used the colors in the photo to inspire me.


I am so glad you stopped by today!   ...Karen

3 comments:

sandi said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD!Love the colors and the stamped image. Thank you for sharing- Sandi

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the fun pumpkin card!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful cards, Karen! I love the OLC with the tranquil scene and the wonderful pumpkin card!

Total Pageviews