Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sun. Oct. 16, 2011 StampTV Challenge STVSJDFRI3

 Suzanne challenged us to make a card using red and kraft.  I went with dark red for this vintage style card.  The poinsettia is from Melanie's "A Year of Flowers" stamp set.  I stamped and colored with Copics, but then decided to add a few extra petals popped up, for extra dimension.  The kraft was embossed with a Sizzix folder called Lattice.  I really liked the result I got with this card!
Thanks for visiting!   ...Karen

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just so rich and gorgeous!!

Melissa said...

Beautiful card Karen! Loving the colors and that Sizzix EF is beautiful. I am going to go on the hunt for it today!

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Karen! Fantastic coloring of the poinsettia!

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful! Fabulous embossing. Kim

Total Pageviews