Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sun. Oct. 30, 2011 Merry and Bright STVFRIGS3

The Friday challenge at StampTV on Oct. 28th was a One Layer Christmas card, and Giovana is hosting it this time.  I enjoy the challenge of making a one layer- which can be both easy and/or difficult .  
I have noticed on the web, that some card designers think a one layer card means adding one layer, but most know that the one layer is the card base.
Without further adieu, here is my card for this challenge.  I have been practicing with my Copics and shading, and I like what I achieved with this ornament. I also entered this in The Outlawz challenge CAS1029.


Both the ornament and the sentiment are from Gina K's "Holiday Hospitality" stamp set.

Thank you for popping in today!

7 comments:

Eileen said...

I Love it! Your shading is awesome. Beautiful card.

Melissa said...

Wow, awesome coloring Karen, this card really looks shiny and metallic. Love it!

Barbara Colbert said...

Stunning!!!! Fantastic coloring!!! Really has a wonderful glistening look to it!!! WOW!

Unknown said...

Stunning - Love the simplicity of this :)

Donna Hanley said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful coloring. Just elegant. Thanks so much for sharing.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love this! So super shiny looking -- well done mf!!

Shirley said...

Very elegant and creative! Love it!

Total Pageviews