Friday, December 23, 2011

Fri. Dec. 23, 2011 One card for two challenges

I made this card and matching envelope for two challenges this week. The Outlawz CAS1218 was a lovely inspiration photo.  You can see it here. This also works for CAS-usual Friday challenge CFC32.
The challenge was to have a matching envie.







The mittens are from Gina K's "Winter Wonderland" set, which I also stamped with Nina's "Vintage Borders " set, also available at Gina K's.  The embossing folder I used is "Peppermint Twists" from Sizzix. The snowflakes, embossed with white EP is from GKD's "Holiday Cheer" set.
Thanks for letting me share with you today!   ...Karen

3 comments:

Selma said...

Very cute card Karen. I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well done! These are very cute -- love that paper

Shirley said...

These are wonderful and pretty too! A lovely thank you note~!

Total Pageviews