Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wed. Dec. 28, 2011 Elegant Gift Box

I am so glad you popped in today to see what I have to share.  I made this box for a little Christmas gift for my granddaughter.  It measures 6 x 1.5 x 1.5", so not a lot of space on the top, but I think it worked!
Some lace and pearls dressed up this pretty simple box. The patterned paper is from GKD, as is the black and white cardstock.  I made the rose and then sprayed it with some Glimmer Mist. 

Wow- I rarely have to scrounge for small boxes anymore, since I can fashion just about any size I need-unless it has to be really big! LOL So much fun!!!




Have you tried making small boxes yet?    ...Karen

7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

There you go again -- gorgeous!! :)

Cheri said...

Vicki is soooo right...this is GORGEOUS!!!! Do you make your own templates?

Melissa said...

Wow, what a beautiful box Karen. I am sure the gift was just as special as the box. Would you mind sharing your scoring points for the box with me?

Anonymous said...

Yep, Karen, they're ALL right, gorgeous and we need a tutorial, hon! ;D
Love it!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love the black and white with red rose! Your granddaughter is going to love the box as much as the gift!! Hugz!

Carla S. said...

Wow! This is gorgeous, Karen! Love your design! Another beautiful box that would be a gift in and of itself!

Nan G said...

Love the box! So dainty and feminine! Tutorial please.

Total Pageviews