Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thurs. Dec. 29, 2011 The Buffalo

As a member of the Mark's Finest Paper (a Heinrich Co.) Design Team, I am happy to show you a masculine card I created with the new "Buffalo Spring" stamp set.  It is available here, and has a lot of cool images.


I did some sponging and then stamped the images with Versafine Black ink.  For the popped up sentiment, (also in this set), I added Crackle Glossy Accents, to give it a really aged effect.

 That's it for today, but I will be back with a few more cards made with this set-in the next couple of days.  Thanks for visiting!   ...Karen

3 comments:

Cheri said...

PERFECT!!! Masculine cards are so difficult to do, but this one is fabulous!!! WTG!!!

Ina G said...

OMG Karen this is AWSOME. Such a super masculine card and so unique.

Glenda Atkins said...

Absolutely wonderful and I love how you did the sentiment, It really does look fire scorched!

Total Pageviews