Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sun. Dec. 18, 2011 One Layer Wednesday Challenge #73

The challenge this week on the One Layer Wednesday Challenge was to create a 'peaceful' card. A high school friend's mom passes away a few days ago, so I needed to send her a card.  She said her Mom had been suffering the last few months, and my friend was at peace knowing her Mom is no longer suffering.

I thought these trees conveyed that peaceful feeling, so this is a very CAS card, but I like the way it turned out.


I appreciate you visiting today.   ...Karen

6 comments:

Cheri said...

This is a beauty, in all it's simplicity, Karen. Truly a peaceful card.

Vicki Dutcher said...

You know this is my type of card - wonderful!

Maureen Merritt said...

This is gorgeous Karen!! I'm sorry to hear about your friends Mom, but I'm glad she has found peace!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, I like how it turned out, too. The repetition is beautifully peaceful!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Love this card, so serene. Where is the tree stamp from, please?

Darnell J Knauss said...

Thanks for the reply on my blog, Karen, with the stamp info. I will figure out how to add my email address ... I'm just learning how to do these things! Happy Holidays!

Total Pageviews