Monday, December 26, 2011

Mon. Dec. 26, 2011 The day after....

Good morning everyone!  I hope that all of you that celebrated Christmas yesterday had a wonderful day, and honored the Reason for the Season! We spent a fabulous day with our closest family-always a good thing!

Did any of you see the rosette trees that Tim had on his blog last week?  Oh I fell in love with them and made them, that very same day.  I improvised a bit, since I didn't have any wooden spools to use for the bases. However, I did have a huge roll of corrugated cardboard- no idea how long I have had it, or even where I bought it!  (uh-oh, hoarder???) Well, it sure came in handy for this project!


I appreciate you stopping by and visiting today!   ...Karen

4 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

Karen, How cute!!!! I will have to find that video. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a great day yesterday. We did also. Now it's on to making New Years resolutions. This year mine is to start doing at least one scrapbook page every week. I really hope I can stick to it. Enjoy your week.

Carla S. said...

These are gorgeous, Karen! Very creative designs!

Cheri said...

Super creative idea, Karen! So glad your Christmas was joy filled!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

These just turned out way to cute!! Excellent job!

Total Pageviews