Friday, November 12, 2010

CSS Alumni Blog Hop Saturday, Nov. 13, 2010

Hi everyone!  Thanks so much for hopping along with us again. If you arrived from Joy's blog, you are in the right place. If you want to start at the beginning, head over to the main forum at Stamp TV HERE.

Carolina's challenge for us this time is a color challenge and here are the details:

Create a card or project using the following color combo:
  • White or Ivory
  • Brown
  • Light Blue (Little Boy Blue, Ocean Mist, or Turquoise Sea)
  • Yellow (Lemon Drop, Sweet Corn, or Wild Dandelion)

I really liked this color combo.  The focal image is from Gina K's "You are Not Alone" stamp set and the sentiment is from the Labeled with Love set.
We have a lot for you to see today, so your next stop will be to see what lovely creation Kay has to share.
See you soon!

23 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Karen! I love the DP and the way you framed the image!

Joan Ervin said...

Your flowers are sooo pretty, Karen, and I love the papers and scalloped layer!!!!

Jennie said...

LOVE it that you have your own blog now :o) Lovely card Karen and such nice dp and image. Nice job on the color challenge!

Cheri said...

You continually out do yourself, Karen. I love your cards - and I love the layers and details here.

JaniceAileen said...

Fabulous texture on your card, Karen!

Melissa said...

Gorgeous card Karen! The combo of the papers and punches are perfect for this card.

Giovana said...

Such a great card Karen! Love the border you used.

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful card! Great dp and border.

Carolina said...

What a beautiful card Karen - this would surely bring comfort to the recipient. Hope you have a great weekend!

Miesje said...

Great blog - in case I have not said that before! :-) I love that card! Love the DP, the layout and of course, the colors!

Lori said...

So very pretty Karen!!

Sharri said...

Karen, beautiful card! I love the layout and the pattern paper! Love your blog by the way!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Karen - this is so pretty! Love that layout~~

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft colors.

stampqueen said...

Beautiful!!!

joy said...

Beautiful card. I love the way you have accented your image with the outlining of the circle! It is gorgeous!

Kay S said...

So pretty, Karen!! Love the patterned paper and the yellow layer (not sure I can call it scalloped but I like it!)

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Karen, another gorgeous creation! Your image circle is so pretty the way you colored and shaded it.

Paper Bagley said...

Now...here we go...I like this, good touches.

Luv 2 Create said...

Wonderful card. Love how the border accents the bg paper and your image frame.
Marcie

Nana Donna said...

Very very pretty, great color combination

Tina said...

Beautiful!! I love this set!

Jessica said...

And here I was thinking that the BG paper I have would be perfect for this challenge! And I was right. Lovely card, thanks for sharing

Total Pageviews