Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday, Nov. 20, 2010

Are you going to stamp today, or are you planning for your Thanksgiving Day? I think I will do a little of both.  I am still working on my Christmas cards, but should be caught up soon.
I have another easel card for you today.  Working within the mini canvas is so much fun.
The Gingerbread couple are from Asela "First Christmas" stamp set, and colored with Copics.  I added some punched greenery and itty bitty berries.  The sentiment is from Gina K's "Holiday Hospitality" set. 
Have a great day!

2 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Just adorable I am so lovin' that easel. Hoping to get my order in today. I may try to stamp, but my DS just got here from college and then major HS football game at Cowboy Stadium.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous the way you have the floor and the wall! Love the cute easel~~

Total Pageviews