Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Friday

How many of you stayed up late for the Release Party last night? Guess we are tired today!

I have two cards for you today.  The first one is a "very" CAS card for One Layer Wednesday 27, hosted this week by Jennifer Styles. The details of this challenge are here. Just scroll to OLW 27.


My next one is a challenge card for InStyle color challenge and also for  PaperPretties Wednesday Sketch Challenge (PWC 126).

I shabbied this one up a bit, and used the sunflower from the "Autumn Splendor" stamp set from Gina K's. The sentiment is from GKD Labeled with Love set. The paper is from Basic Grey.
Oh-oh- someone warned me that blogging could become addictive!!! It does help to keep one a little more organized!
Glad you stopped by.  Comments are welcomed.

5 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Hi Karen, I was very much there for the release party and then stayed up to order :) Your cards are great, I love the CAS, sometimes I struggle with them, but yours is beautiful. Love the second card with that distressed/vintage type feel and the sunflower, that is one of my favorite stamps. have a great weekend.

Donna said...

Happy Friday, Karen! I missed the party last night but I'll have to go catch up on all the challenges. Love your cards from CAS to shabby!Great job! Have a wonderful weekend!

Susan said...

Pretty cards!

sassyb07 said...

great cards Karen
hugs, Valerie

Susan Raihala said...

Lovely cards...especially the One Layer! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge.

Total Pageviews