Thursday, November 11, 2010

One Layer Wednesday 28

It is Thursday already?????????- this week is flying by.
I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. Since we are having the feast here, I'd better get my act together!

The card I have for you today is a challenge for One Layer Wednesday.  I am really enjoying CAS cards lately!  If you haven't tried making one-you really are missing out, because it is so freeing.
  We were to use 5 different colors of ink.  I used Tami Mayberry's "In Stitches" stamp set, from Gina K Designs.  The sentiment is from Nina set called Nana's Needlework Sentiments.

Thanks for taking a peek today!

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Love the CAS, you did such a great job with the different inks on the stitches. Love it.

Donna said...

Great card, Karen. I need to do more CAS cards but sometimes they take more planning than the one's with all the layers. LOL! Good luck with your Thanksgiving feast!

Jennifer said...

Just a perfect card for the challenge! Love the idea and your colours.

Thanks for playing along with OLW28.

Bonnie said...

I really like this! I had never seen this stamp before and I really like it!

Cheri said...

So very cute, GF.

Susan said...

Karen, this is a great CAS card! Love those stitching stamps!

Total Pageviews