Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sunday 11/14/ 2010 Another Christmas card

Happy Sunday!

The card I have for you today uses Nina's Heirloom Ornament stamp set.
 The musical dp was from my stash, but I did make the other dp. I sponged Red Barn and Forest Moss on the panel and then I stamped a Tim Holtz Weathered Textile stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I embossed with EP and then sponged the ornaments with Distress inks. The "peace" was die cut with my Cricut and painted gold with a touch of clear star pen.  A little bling and lace was added to finish off this card. 
I am really happy with how this turned out! 
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Ooh beautiful work with your TH goodies love the die cut sentiment too Karen! You should be happy this is a striking card.

Kathy and Lucky said...

Nice job and so creative, making the background DP. Love how you did the ornaments.

Total Pageviews