Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday, Nov. 17, 2010

I have two cards for you today.  The first one is for Challenge 23 at Joan's Garden.
Here is what we are supposed to do:
1. Create a Window card (Create an opening on the front of the card to see the image stamped inside.)
2. Use Christmas Ornament - or something similar
3. Some thing Gold
4. Something fuzzy

My focal image is from Theresa Momber's A Very Merry Christmas set.  The bear is from Asela "Baby's First Christmas" set.  I colored both images with Copics, and the bear was then painted with glue, so I could add the flocking to make him fuzzy.


  My next card is another using the Quickutz easel die.  I used Melanie's "A Year of Borders" set.  I colored with Copics and cut out the poinsettias and popped them up on the canvas. The boughs in the background are from the "Winter Wonderland" Stamp TV kit.  Thanks for stopping by!
Comments are welcomed!

5 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

Great cards. Don't you just love Joan's Challenges?

Kathy and Lucky said...

More wonderful cards! The first one, that image fits so perfectly in the window and love your fuzzy bear.

Becky said...

These are stunning!

Donna said...

I really like that easel card! It adds a really nice focal point. Your other card looks very similar to one I just did for the Cuttlebug Spot design team. Great minds!

Lisa M Griffin said...

Wonderful holiday designs... I love teddy bears so the first would be my favorite.
Thanks for sharing.

Total Pageviews