Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In Style and Cuttlebug Spot Challenges

In Style 's challenge is a sketch challenge that can be seen here.
I made this card 8.25" x 4".  The base is Soft Sand Pure Luxury CS and the panels are the Ivory Pure Luxury CS. The dp is from my scrap bin.  The focal image and sentiment are from Theresa Momber's Fanciful Fall stamp set available at Gina K. Designs. I colored the flowers with Copics.

My next card is for the Cuttlebug Spot invitation challenge. Using a base of kraft and Gina K Pure Luxury white CS, I embossed with the Cuttlebug Grace's Frame.  I added a stamped image from Penny Black and a computer generated sentiment.



I think that's it for today! I am off to see if there are more challenges calling my name!

8 comments:

sassyb07 said...

both cards are wonderful Karen!
hugs, Valerie

Donna said...

Great cards, Karen! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot! Love your fall trees! I'll have to check out the In Style challenge. Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Donna

Barbara Colbert said...

Beautiful cards...both of them!!! Love the Cuttlebug one!!!!

lady Anne Howard said...

Love both cards Karen, the first one is so elegant and the second one is beautiful in it's simplicity...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Tina said...

Wonderful scene!

Theresa said...

great cards.

flowerdisco said...

I see here a very elegant card and a job very well done, TFS with us.

GiuliaG. said...

Wow this is really stunning. Your work is outstanding!

Total Pageviews