Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sun. Nov. 28, 2010 STVCSP3

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving feast!

Today I am showing you the card I made for Gina' K's color challenge STVCSP3.


 Since I am still working on Christmas/Holiday cards, I decided this color combination would work beautifully. The tree images are from Gina K's Winter Wonderland kit.  I just love tree stamps, and I can see how versatile these will be throughout the year. I added some Stickles to these, although I had a tough time capturing all the sparkle with my camera.


Thank you for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Very pretty Karen! Love those trees too!

peggy wainman said...

very pretty! I like the layout with the 3 panels.

Virginia Wingo said...

I'm with you Karen, I think it makes a great color for a Christmas card. So much so, that I made mine for a Christmas card also.

sassyb07 said...

oh so pretty Karen! I love the color combo too
hugs,Valerie

Total Pageviews