Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wed. Nov. 24, 2010 STV sketch challenge

My cards to show you today are for Gina's Sketch challenge,  STVSKSP3.


Mt first card uses an ornament from Nina's Heirloom ornament set. I used an ornament punch from SU and then stamped the images and colored it with Copics.  I added a little Stickles to the ornament centers. I sponged my cs base with Antique Linen and Vintage Photo inks to tone down the turquoise cs.

My next card is for Speedy's challenge #30. Geri challenged us to use a circle. The circle stamps are from Mark's Finest Papers.  The poinsettia is from Melanie's A Year of Borders, from Gina K Designs. The sentiment, from Gina's Holiday Greetings stamp set, was heat embossed with gold EP. The bg was embossed with "Grace's Frame, from Cuttlebug. I sponged some white ink, to soften the cs.




Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Beautiful cards, love the 3D on the ornament. Have a great Thanksgiving.

Becky said...

Beautiful cards. Thank you for playing with Speedys Friends.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful couple of cards! Love the angles sentiment on your "circle" card! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Virgo5 said...

Wonderful cards!
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Joanne Travis said...

Both are so beautiful! I love the dimension on the first one.
Thanks for sharing and for joining Speedy's Friends this week!

Total Pageviews